Counterpoint: Navigating Knowledge is a not-for-profit organization. Our work is solely funded by external research grants, earnings from registrations for events, and private donations. All publications are available as Open Access resources. All incoming financial contributions are reinvested into Counterpoint activities to serve our mission and goals.
If you support Counterpoint’s mission, please consider getting actively involved!
There are many ways to contribute to our success:
- Share your ideas by submitting a publication.
- If you are working on a grant application, you can include Counterpoint as a strategic partner with a global network. We can offer support in the application process and serve as a Small Enterprise (SME) partner in the research itself. Finally, our online presence and extensive connections make us a good partner for the societal relevance and impact sections of your application.
- Counterpoint can co-sponsor an event you are organizing. We are very interested in collaborating with initiatives across the planet.
- You may want to serve as a volunteer to contribute your expertise as a project manager, fundraiser, or media consultant.
- Choose Counterpoint as the place for your internship and get acquainted with the work of an international think tank and societally engaged research center.
- And finally, you can support us with a donation. Even a small donation will help us realize the goals that drive Counterpoint: honoring the diversity of knowledge systems and enabling a fruitful conversation among them for the benefit of the planetary community.
Contact us to discuss any ideas you may have about your contribution to Counterpoint. We look forward to hearing from you!